1L QuickDraw Microfiltration System
The QuickDraw microfiltration system is the result of decades of experience in the field of filtration and hydration. It offers adventurers the best convenience of use of any commercially available non-pump personal water filter. The ergonomic and intuitive system consists of two parts: the QuickDraw reservoir, resistant and without aftertaste, and the hollow fiber filter cartridge. Weighing just 95g (3.3oz) and filtering up to 3L per minute, the QuickDraw system ensures you'll have clean water quickly and easily when you're heading out in ultralight mode or on any other adventure you're on. you throw. Two cleaning methods, shaking and backwashing, ensure fast flow rates for the duration of your excursion. With its double internal and external threaded design, the QuickDraw filter cartridge securely fits smartwater®-style bottles and other Platy water bottles and reservoirs, for a tailored system and the ability to explore with confidence the world off the beaten track.
- Ultralight and compact: the complete system (filter + tank) weighs only 95 g (3.3 oz) and, when folded, is smaller than a rolled up T-shirt.
- STRONG TANK WITH NO nasty aftertaste: Made with our exclusive three- layer film that features a tough outer thermoplastic polyurethane layer and an inner polyethylene layer with no nasty aftertaste.
- Build your own system: Dual internal and external threads allow filter cartridge to attach directly to QuickDraw Reservoir, smartwater® type bottles, Platy Hoser™ Reservoir, Platy 2.0L Water Bottle, Water Bottle Platy SoftBottle™, Platy Water Tank and some polyethylene water or soft drink bottles with 28mm neck.
- Ultra-fast flow rates: the hollow fiber cartridge filters up to 3 liters per minute under normal pressure.
- Easy and Efficient Cleaning: Shake or backwash rinses allow for quick and easy filter cleaning - in the field and anywhere - so you can benefit from fast filtration during and after your trip.
- Robust and well-thought-out design: the cap of the clean water outlet is secure. It opens by simple tilting and guarantees watertightness when closed. The filter housing is soft to the touch and does not slip in the hand, even when wet, but does not pick up all the dirt from the floor.
- Hollow Fiber Advantage: Hundreds of tiny size hollow fibers allow the microfilter to filter water faster than traditional filter materials.
- Effective: Each microfilter meets all EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and NSF (National Science Foundation in the USA) standards for 99.9999% bacteria and 99.9% protozoa*.
*Includes giardia, cryptosporidium, E.coli, salmonella and cholera.