I Love The Seaside
Surf and travel guide Morocco
The I Love the Seaside Surf & Travel Guide to Morocco is a 224-page printed book (in English) that explores Morocco's Atlantic coast: from Tangier in the north, to Dakhla in the south, with the added bonus of some diversion routes inland.
We connect travellers, surfers and locals by showing them the surf spots, the best places to meet and the things to do and see. Our guides are created by people who love the ocean for people who love the ocean.
- Beautiful and inspiring photos and cards
- Detailed and clear description of surf breaks for all levels
- Activities (yoga, SUP rental, cycling, hiking, hammam, children's and cultural activities, etc.)
- Accommodation, shops, restaurants, cafes
- Surf shops, schools, camps, board rentals and repairs.
- Interviews with seaside residents
- Local food information and recipes