Discovery View 30L Dry Bag
Thanks to its transparent materials, you can save time and energy by checking the contents of our Discovery View dry bag at a quick glance. The PurgeAir valve™ Quickly evacuates trapped air for easy closure and easy on-the-go, and the oval bottom prevents the bag from tipping over: the View bag is perfect for your adventures on the water.
- PurgeAir Valve:With our leak-proof PurgeAir valve, you can purge trapped air from the bag. The dry bag can compress to take up less space when closed, and the valve is stronger and more airtight than fabrics with a waterproof/breathable membrane.
- Content Identification: translucent waterproof materials allow contents to be easily identified without having to open the bag. Filling the bag is simple, and you can easily find what you are looking for.
- Color coded oval bottom: color coding helps sort bags; its stable shape prevents it from rolling easily and is easy to store, stack and fill.
- Robustness: stronger and more waterproof, for longer, with fully welded seams than with sewn and taped seams.
- Reliable, simple closure: With the improved DrySeal™ roll-top closure, it's easier and more intuitive to ensure a tight seal.
- PVC Free: materials ensure a reduced environmental footprint compared to vinyl flooring.