Hubba Hubba NX (2 people)
Designed for hikers and backpackers looking for a do-it-all tent that knows how to stay compact and lightweight, our best-selling MSR Hubba Hubba Two-Person Tent is as easy and efficient to live in as it is. is to wear. With a host of modern features, like the optimized symmetrical geometry and rectangular groundsheet to maximize living space, or the built-in adjustable loops for attaching pegs that help speed up pitching, this tent redefines what you calls “livability” in ultralight mode. Whether you're scaling the peaks of the Sawatch Mountains in Colorado, or embarking on the classic Tour of Mont Blanc, the Hubba Hubba 3-Season Freestanding Tent lets you make the most of your time outdoors - including the hours spent in the tent.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and rectangular groundsheet
- Large D-shaped door and StayDry vestibule™, to facilitate entry and exit
- Zipper facing the side of the entrance
- Flysheet vent with kickstand
- Adjustable double roof (rollable apse sections, opening to the sky)
- Light gray double roof (neutral light).
- Built-in adjustable loops for stakes
- Lightweight reflective guy lines
- Durable high tenacity nylon fabrics
- Reinforced bartacks and taped seams
- Durashield coated flysheet™ and floor mats
- Packable carry bag with pull handle