N°9 Stainless steel
The N°09, one of the first knives designed by Joseph Opinel in 1896, remains a true timeless symbol. Its exceptional design, like the entire Tradition range, has stood the test of time with elegance. The 9 cm stainless steel blade offers a reliable and solid cut, resistant to corrosion. The beech handle ensures both solidity and comfort, guaranteeing an optimal grip. Versatile and practical, this knife is the essential tool for all DIY enthusiasts, whatever the task at hand. Rely on its exceptional quality to support you reliably in all your projects.
- The blade has exceptional sharpness and remarkable abrasion resistance, allowing it to cope with frequent contact with hard materials, such as ceramic, before requiring sharpening.
- Stainless steel has the advantage of not requiring any special maintenance under normal conditions of use, unlike carbon steel.
- Material: Stainless steel / Beech
- Blade length: 9cm
- Yatagan Blade
- Retours sous 30 jours et sous conditions
- Préparation et livraison 3 à 5 jours
- Achats et paiements sécurisé