Hubba Hubba NX Solo
The self-supporting Hubba NX solo backpacking tent provides excellent habitability and remains lightweight. Designed for 3-season camping, this lightweight and compact tent won't slow you down, whether you're heading out before dawn to savor a heavily traveled route in peace, or embarking on a 10-day trek deep in the depths of the wilderness. 'Alaska. The tent's optimized symmetrical geometry and rectangular groundsheet maximize the space available, because you haven't gone out into the wilderness to feel cramped. Other features incorporate advanced technologies, such as the StayDry door™ to keep the inside of the tent dry or the adaptable rainfly for better air circulation; the tent becomes so comfortable that you won't want to come home.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and rectangular groundsheet
- Large D-shaped door and StayDry vestibule™, to facilitate entry and exit
- Zipper facing the side of the entrance
- Flysheet vent with kickstand
- Adjustable double roof (rollable apse sections, opening to the sky)
- Light gray double roof (neutral light).
- Built-in adjustable loops for stakes
- Lightweight reflective guy lines
- Durable high tenacity nylon fabrics
- Reinforced bartacks and taped seams
- Durashield coated flysheet™ and floor mats
- Packable carry bag with pull handle
Poids : 1.29kg