N°7 Stainless steel
A true classic of the "made in France" knife. Invented by Joseph Opinel more than 130 years ago, the N°07 embodies the very essence of the brand. Versatile and functional, it is the ideal ally for camping, picnics and will also accompany you on a daily basis. Trust this iconic symbol of French quality and know-how for all your adventures, big or small.
- The blade has exceptional sharpness and remarkable abrasion resistance, allowing it to cope with frequent contact with hard materials, such as ceramic, before requiring sharpening.
- Stainless steel has the advantage of not requiring any special maintenance under normal conditions of use, unlike carbon steel.
- Material: Stainless steel / Beech
- Blade length: 8cm
- Yatagan Blade
- Retours sous 30 jours et sous conditions
- Préparation et livraison 3 à 5 jours
- Achats et paiements sécurisé