Saros sleeping bag (0°C)
When the weather turns to rain and you want to stay toasty warm, the Saros 32F/0C is the lightest bag in our Saros range of premium synthetic sleeping bags. The Saros bag uses our eraLoft™ synthetic filling : quick drying, weather resistant, ideal for hiking and high mountains in wet weather, from spring to autumn. The bag design was perfected in our in-house cold room to create our “WARM” fit with enough volume to accommodate different sleeper positions without compromising the thermal efficiency of the bag. SynergyLink™ connectors connect the Saros bag with the mattress and provide superior comfort through efficient warmth and great freedom of movement, for the best nights rest possible. The Saros bag is available in three sizes, suitable for men or women. Compression bag and stuff sack included.
- eraLoft™ Fill : Efficient and compressible, water-resistant synthetic fill uses hollow fibers to reduce weight without sacrificing warmth.
- "WARM" fit: WARM comfort ("with extra volume for multiple positions") means you can choose a variety of natural sleeping positions while maintaining the pack's thermal efficiency.
- SynergyLink™ connectors : connection to the mattress for optimized thermal efficiency and comfort (removable for more versatility).
- Zoned Insulation : Maximizes warmth and optimizes weight by precisely distributing fill where it's needed most.
- Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Section : Ergonomically designed foot warmer section quickly warms chilled feet with a welcoming warm cocoon.
- Duvet and Blanket Loops: Adapt your sleeping system to the conditions by adding our technical duvets or blankets to the sleeping bag for extra warmth.
- Additional features: collar to block heat loss, full-length zipper protection flap, anti-blocking zipper, hood with drawstring and exterior pocket with zipper.
- Compression bag and stuff sack included.
tres bon sac de couchage. Je suis frileuse et avec ce sac j'ai eu tres chaud.